- The new (and hopefully improved) web site of the Royal Household will be up and running in April.
- Doña María Zurita, daughter of the Infanta Doña Margarita, celebrated her 36th birthday with two parties, one with family (her parents and brother, her aunts the Infanta Pilar and the Queen, her cousin the Infanta Elena and her children…) and another with friends.
- HM the King has started this week a series of meetings with the regional presidents of Spain. His Majesty has met with the Presidents of Madrid, Murcia, Castilla-La Mancha, Cantabria, Castilla y León and will finish the week with meetings with the presidents of Extremadura and the Canary Islands.
- Prince Felipewas among the public when the Spanish basketball team won its second straight European Championship in Lithuania last Sunday. Before the match, His Royal Highness met with the President of Lithuania and one of the topics they discussed was the EU economic situation.
- The Prince and Princess of Asturias will travel to Salamanca tomorrow, where they’ll visit a Red Cross Day Centre and attend the 125th anniversary of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- HRH the Infanta Doña Cristina took part in a UN Conference on Maternal and Infantile Healthcare as President of the Global Health Institute of Barcelona.
- The Infanta Doña Pilar and the Infanta Doña Elena with her children attended an European horse jumping competition last weekend. Doña Elena delivered an Award.
- Queen Sofía officially opened the school year without King Juan Carlos, who can not attend engagements outside Zarzuela yet.
Photo: Casa de Su Majestad el Rey/Borja Fotógrafos