- The Prince and Princess of Asturias will attend a gala dinner in London to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Spain’s Chamber of Comerce in the UK. The dinner takes place 7th November.
- On Saturday, the Infanta Elena went to a Julio Iglesias concert in Ávila.
- The Infanta Pilar was pictured with two of her grandchildren in Palma during their summer holidays.
- The Urdangarín y Borbón family is back in Washington.
- The King will receive in audience the Prime Minister of Portugal next Wednesday.
- The Queen, her sister Princess Irene of Greece and Denmark and her cousin Princess Tatiana Radziwill have returned to Mallorca to enjoy the summer.
- It is said a new team has been hired to update the Royal Household web page.
- King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofía will inaugurate this fall the school year, the university year and the judicial year.
- HM the Queen will participate in the international summit on Alzheimer taking place on 22nd and 23rd September, organised by the Queen Sofía Foundation and the Pasquall Maragall Foundation in collaboration with the Government.
- In September, don Rafael Spottorno Díaz-Caro will officially become the new Head of the Household of HM the King, in substitution of don Alberto Aza Arias. A new General Secretary will also be appointed.
- In October, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia will inaugurate the Vocational Training year, as they’ve done in previous years.
Photo: Getty Images/Daylife.